Best worn during a good time
Unveiled at 2017's inaugural World Cup Waterloo, Hydration is not a crime speaks to cyclocross' abhorrence of water bottles while racing. While we agree with the sentiment that it's hard to race cross with a waterbottle, we felt our feeling on hydration as a whole must be heard.
- Super-comfortable tri blend material (50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon)
- Perfect when paired with jeans, shorts, and a good time
- Fits and feels like your favorite worn tee, right out of the box
- Semi-fitted for a 'just right' look that's not-too-baggy and not-too-tight
- Made in Central America (Honduras/Nicaragua)
- 50% Cotton / 25% Polyester / 25% Rayon